How can psychology help me?
The therapeutic relationship provides the forum to process life stressors in a confidential setting where warmth and openness are the priorities. Psychology offers numerous tools and insights to enable clients to makes sense of their struggles and find solutions that bring relief and meaning. Below is a list of some of the more common areas that people seek psychological help for.
Treatment areas :
- Anxiety (including generalised anxiety, OCD, phobias, panic disorder and social anxiety)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Trauma
- Self esteem concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Major Life Transitions
- Relationship Counselling
- Parenting Support and Counselling
- Family of Origin Concerns
- Post Natal Depression / Anxiety
- Disordered eating and other life controlling addictions
- Self Esteem and Personal Growth
- Adjustment to stressful life events at home or in the workplace